Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2005 10:05:46 AM EDT
Heads up if any of you are ordering from Samco . I just today received a "Collector Package" Yougo 24 / 47 . The rifle is in very good condition BUT with ONE GLARING EXCEPTION , the floor plate of the magizine is very used on at least on it's THIRD RIFLE . It has a lined out # then another # niether of which matched everything else .

I just got off the phone with them and am probably going to have to send it back , (for another damn $25 Transfer Fee)...... Plus no rifle book "as advertised"

I ordered this rifle on July 1st The first ten days were not Samco's fault   ..... as my local dealer is a little slow . It still comes out to 2 months , and when it got here IT ISNT RIGHT .

I am supposed to get a call Friday from Samco to tell me if they have any ALL MATCHING # RIFLES ......How in the hell do they Advertise it "AS" new AND A COLLECTOR PACKAGE to boot . It is worthless as a collector , not that Yugos are particularly Collectable . Also I bought it to shoot BUT it is NOT as adertised .

How ever it turns out it's going to be more damn hasels for me and if I dont it will piss me off when I see it . They DID offer to refund 20 BUCKs ....I dont want $20 I want what they said they have

ETA :Piece of shit has a loose front sight base also .

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top