Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2005 6:08:58 PM EDT
Want to sell some stuff off, but confused... Sell the no name brand pre ban AR or my pretty much new with accessories mini uzi? Thanks for the input
      Steve
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:13:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Need a little more info here Steve.  Do you need money bad - then ya sell both.  But... I would sell the one which would be easiest to REPLACE later.  It all depends on you and what your objective is.    If I had both weapons it would be a no brainer =  sell the AR, keep the Uzi.  I don't even like uzi's, but the fact that they are harder to get gives them greater lasting value.

my 2 cents and worth exactly what you just paid for it.   Can I have first dibs on the UZI?  Thanks :)
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:15:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Yea dump the AR, you can always get a bushy down the road
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:18:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Guys, thank you. Should have added I have 2 other Ar's. I'm just trying to thin the herd. Appreciate the input
    Steve
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:57:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd concur with the previous posters.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:19:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Ditto......

Sell the one you will least regret getting rid of..........I still miss my AR, and it's been a year...
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:28:54 PM EDT
[#6]

I still miss my AR, and it's been a year

And that's why ever night I sit in front of the computer thinking "that dumb bitch"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top