Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2005 8:43:08 AM EDT
I found a glock model sub 9 with metal receiver and looks heavier than the sub 2000. Price brand new was $360.00 + tax with 2 glock mags.

Was this a good price or what? The guy I deal with alot and he put it aside for 24 hours for me.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 9:37:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I would, they where like 700 retail when they came out. Dont know if they work any better but they are sturdier. I know someone who has one and it has never jammed or failed in any way. I had a 1000 rouns of Wolf I ran through it on a coule of trips to the range.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:18:08 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I would, they where like 700 retail when they came out. Dont know if they work any better but they are sturdier. I know someone who has one and it has never jammed or failed in any way. I had a 1000 rouns of Wolf I ran through it on a coule of trips to the range.

There was a lot more metal in them when they first came out too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top