Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2005 2:31:45 AM EDT
I like Thompson Contenders. I think they're cool looking and fun to shoot. I don't own one.

Always wanted a Double Barreled 12 GA shotgun, ever since I seen MAD MAX I've always wanted a sawed off double barrel. It'll never happen.

That FN P90 sure is weird looking....so weird looking I want one. Probably never happen...but in this case, I'll never say never.

A pair of Ruger Birdshead Vaquero's. It's that old cowboy fantasy in me, I can't help it. Maybe one...one makes sense, but then again, someday...

Along that line of thinking, a pair of CHROME SW snubbies. Same cowboy fantasy but a little modernized, LOL!

That's pretty much it for me. I have everything else I wanted over the years. I never wanted a .50 BMG, or full-auto UZI. I have no use for a 500 SW revolver, or Desert Eagle.  Yup, I'm a pretty satisfied guy, the sick part about all of this is no matter how content I am, I probably won't stop buying weapons. I wonder what will be the crowning purchase to finish my collection will be? Perhaps that Turbo Super Soaker I've had my eye on for years now....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top