Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2005 12:46:42 PM EDT
I'm sure this has been well covered before but a local shop has a very nice looking Century Arms CETME C21 for a little under $600 (This shop is usually a little cheaper than the others in town). It's all black & looks hardly used. I'm considering stickin git in layaway. Is the weapon worth it i.e. not too many problems, mags are reasonably priced/easy to find, etc.? If there's a thread, post a url.

THANKS!
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:07:35 PM EDT
[#1]
it is a crap shoot with them.  go over to cetmerifles.com for what to look for in a used one.  they sold new for less than $300 not even 6 months ago, retail at the local dunhams was $349.  sounds like they are trying to gouge you.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:16:16 AM EDT
[#2]
That's what I learned after coming across cemterifles.com listed in someone's Equipment Exchange ad for a C21. Guess I just need to save $$$ for a DSA Fal...
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:41:19 PM EDT
[#3]
if you like the cetme "design"  PTR-91s are $695 from sarco brand new, which is an HK 91/G3 clone.  mags are cheap($2-$15).  i am one of the few that the FAL doesn't fit right, and i prefer the fit of the G3.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top