Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2005 11:36:23 AM EDT
Let's get the Cobray bashing out of the way first.  Thanks.  Now we can get serious.

The PM-11 9mm carbine was first shot a month ago.  It had a KB, I guess you'd call it that.  A bullet did not make it out of the barrel.  I figured it was old ammo.

Shot it today (about 80 rounds) with brand new WWB.  It had 5-6 light primer strikes.  It went FA for 2 rounds, then back to normal with ammo still in the mag.  Then it had a KB, bullet not making it out of the barrel.

So, any ideas what wrong with this POS chunk of metal.  I figure it might weigh enough to make a nice boat anchor.

Seriously, I'd like to fix it.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 11:38:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 12:01:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I know but my M-11 pistol runs great, so I know this gun is capable of functioning properly.

That's one for bashing, do I hear two?
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:18:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Here is 2.  No JK, seriously sounds like you have a FCG problem for it to double.  These were designed to fire full auto.  Parts will be hard to come by but I remember a company selling parts for the M11.  Check Shotgun news.  They will be your best bet.

BTW it is a POS.  I know I had one and got rid of it

Max
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:36:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, I probably get rid of it, but I will make sure it is right before doing so.  Worst case, I'll salvage usable parts off of it for the M-11.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 3:09:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I got one doing the same exact thing, but thats not the biggest problem with mine. Mine feels like a bee sting to your finger every time you shoot it. Now i know why they put that plastic tube around the trigger. To bad the tube don't help at all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top