Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/25/2005 11:01:24 AM EDT
Anyone on these boards?

www.tac-force.com
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 9:18:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't know of anyone on the board who sells them, but I know Big River Tactical over on the Sniper's Hide forum at least has the Drag Bags.  You also might want to check over at Sniper Country PX. I've got a couple of their discreet cases and they're pretty well made. I got them from my local dealer here in Jacksonville.
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 2:43:15 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Anyone on these boards?

www.tac-force.com

aahso, A numbah 1!!  buy an eagle case.  dont support the reds.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 4:25:16 AM EDT
[#3]

Eagle makes very good, high quality gear and if you were looking at holsters, pouches, vests etc. I would say no question, do not go cheap...get something that will last.  Also, until Eagle goes a little more modular and puts the mag pouches in the outside pocket, I can't recommend their discreet case.

I've had my Tac Force discreet for over two years, and while it has not been used in the jungles of South America it has been repeatedly taken in and out of my truck and opened and closed on an almost daily basis.  It has held up well.

Be careful ordering direct from Tac FOrce, they are known for being kind of tough to deal with...

I have heard good things about this guy...savvysurvivor.com.cnchost.com/tacforcedragbag.htm
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 4:40:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 3:24:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Taggage!
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 10:02:42 AM EDT
[#6]
LOL, dont support the Reds?  man, that is kind played out. drop by wal mart and see what is made in china.  

check out your $150 Nikes and Reeboks,   or the shirt on your back? or the  whirlpool dishwaher u got at Sears.

LOL....  man, u too funny.

if u really want to be patriotic.. but some BlackHawk Gear.. there made in Vietnnam .

or buy a John Deere lawn mower made in Japan.. that should make u feel better.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top