Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2005 12:29:35 PM EDT
Suppose that both the Galil and the FNC were both in good supply and were reasonably priced........which would you choose and why?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:59:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Could I choose a Sig 550 over it?

if not, i'de go with the FNC, because it can use AR mags and I look the look more.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 1:00:04 PM EDT
[#2]
FNC - sears are getting a bit tough to find, but still much cheaper than an HK or AR15 sear/link.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:38:37 PM EDT
[#3]
why not BOTH?!!??

FNC
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:04:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Get both. I did.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:14:41 PM EDT
[#5]
I've never shot the FNC.

But don't know how could be any better than the Galil. I've only shot it on full auto though, but it is an incredible machine.

But the FNC does have a pretty available full auto sear. Might be worth it just for that aspect. Hell, even at current prices, with a preban FNC you can still get into a .223 full auto gun for around (and sometimes under) $7000.

That alone might be worth it.

If not worried about the sear, I'd go with the Galil, only because I was so impressed with it when I shot it.

And I dig Jew guns.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:15:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top