Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/1/2004 8:57:08 PM EDT
I'm not a big rifle or shotgun shooter but I'm considering one just for occasional plinnking or target shooting. The Braztech 20/28 and Combo 22lr/12/28 caught my eye especially because of their price, which is right for me since I will not be using it for much. I didn't find anything on AR15 about Braztech and the only review I found only praised them. Any comments about them? Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:07:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought a Rossi/Braztech .22/.410 "yout" size combo for BlammO Jr.  A 10/22 was a little too heavy for him and I wanted to start him out with a single shot.  He shoots it a lot and it's a good little gun.  Very good deal for the money.  I'm looking forward to their upcoming add-a-barrel program so I can get him a 20 ga. barrel for it.

The concept isn't new -- I also have an old H&R Topper 158 in .410.  Once upon a time, you could get a variety of barrels for them, but that supply seemed to dry up in the 70's.  NEF had the same concept, but the Rossi/Braztech combo package is a smarter way to market them.

Bottom line is the quality is good, the wood (on BlammO Jr.'s at least) is very good.  If multicaliber is desired, get the barrels soon while you can.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top