Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2004 3:18:35 PM EDT
With the $530 price tag ofthe Vecter Uzi sub gun, is it possible to get a $300.0 kit and a $100 reciever?
That would cut the SBR tag in half. Screwed up reasoning, I know.
Any recommended recievers out there? How about reciever plates a guy can get and Wecsog it?
I'm kind of thinking a bag [a lockable bag] with an folder uzi and 10 mags would make for one heck of a truck gun.

mark
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 8:55:29 AM EDT
[#1]
i am also interested in this.  any tips/info/help would be awsome.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 9:02:16 AM EDT
[#2]
NO, you can't do that.  At least not to save money.  At least not legally!

The semi Uzi is an entirely differnt beast internally from the FA parts kits.  In the end you will spend more and have a parts gun with no warranty.  Ask around on Uzitalk, but you WILL NOT save any money.  Not to mention you would still need to register it as an SBR IIRC.

IMHO $530 is a smoking deal for an Uzi.  Hell, they were $800 six months ago.

If you want to go cheap, get a used Ruger .40 carbine for $300 from CDNN.  More punch and should still easily fit behind the seat of a truck.

For $530 you could probably slap together an AR-15 from used parts on the EE! from a JTDistributing parts kit and one of those $89 mega lowers for a truck gun!
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 9:04:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Dawg180 is right; Vector's deal is just about impossible to beat right now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top