Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/20/2004 7:04:44 PM EDT
I think I am getting screwed by my gun dealer.  He says he sent my barrelled action to a place in Colorado called Bear Coating (or Baer or Bayer?).  He won't offer me the phone number to check for myself.  It's been 8 weeks since I purchased it, and he told me at time of purchase that he would try to have done by the end of my 10 day waiting period.  But now the story is it is done, but the coating company keeps sending him the wrong gun!  Has anyone heard of a coating company in Colorado called Bear or Baer or Bayer?

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 7:50:59 PM EDT
[#1]
This them...?

Google-----

enter "Bear Coat"----...
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 8:40:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Bear Coat is a proprietary finish applied by Rocky Mountain Arms in Longmont, CO

The phone # is 303-678-8522
1813 Sunset Place Unit D
Longmont, CO  80501

I know the owner personally…..he’s an upstanding guy and is well respected in the industry….his finish is used by several high end companies( Think high end AR15’s and 1911’s).

Sounds like your dealer is giving you the run around.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top