Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2004 2:27:10 PM EDT
Yesterday, I was getting the Mrs. car serviced and stopped by the indoor range before going home. They had a 40SW Ruger carbine they let me try out. Put 100 rounds through it, no FTF or FTE. Pretty accurate, well it's only a 50ft range. Blew the center out of all my targets. The gun is built like a tank. Any of you guys have one? It seemed heavy compared to my 9mm AR.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 4:15:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a PC9 and love it.  Cheap standard cap mags are everywhere and the damn thing i accurate.  One warning, though - do not shoot Blazer aluminium case ammo through it.  The manual warns against it and, in my experience, you will get some FTEs.

Plop a red dot on top and you have a dandy close-in weapon.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 4:19:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I've got a pc-40. Nice pistol cal. carbine.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:05:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:30:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:31:45 AM EDT
[#5]
I've got a weaver rail for the PC lying around.  If someone wants it, I'd trade it for a mag or two for my AR......
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:44:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Isn't standard capacity on that 12rds?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top