Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2004 2:57:05 AM EDT
I'm watching the news right now hearing about how Kerry is stating that if Bush is serious about fighting terrorism he should continue that ban. Also they just had a news paper clipping stating how after September 13 Terrorists will be able to buy Uzi's and AK-47s just across the street from where your children go to school and you live...  

Hurry we must rally to stop this ban from ending other wise Terrorists will take over the country with there unstoppable... flash-hiders...

"It only takes 5 seconds for someone to empty a 50rd magazine from an AK that is just 2 seconds slower than an automatic weapon. If we can ban automatic weapons we can and should ban semi-automatic weapons."

Locks on Doors keep honest men honest.

(I'm grouchy right now)
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 3:03:42 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

And dont stop criminals.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:56:07 AM EDT
[#2]
An honest man will never know that a door is locked or not.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 9:02:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Saw the Brady spokesman on Fox yesterday and the Judge (can't spell his last name) ripped him a new one.  Send him an e-mail of thanks, he actually seemed to understand the difference btwn true assault weapons and semi-auto clones.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:45:19 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm just dumb founded how uneducated and stupid people are.  Drugs are illegal, selling drugs is illegal. Do people still buy and use drugs? Do they really think by banning guns will disappear and no one will have one?

The framers of the Constitution wrote in the second amendment. Many today argue that they never foresaw civilians own military grade weaponry and automatic weapons. Ironic. In 1780's the average American citizen owned a rifle that was SUPIRIEOR to the musket currently in use by the British Military. The typical US musket had around 150 yard range IIRC, while the ancient British Brown Bess had about 50-90 yard range.

This is the modern day equivalent to the US military using SAR-1s and the average citizen owning  F/A G36's or Sigs.  

Jack
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:51:47 PM EDT
[#5]

An honest man will never know that a door is locked or not.

Amen to that Brother!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 1:10:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Kerry and the Demo's know the AWB will sunset.   They are just trying to scare and excite the voting public into believing  that Bush will be responsible for any future terrorist attacks in the US.

"The sky is falling, the sky is falling!"
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:12:17 PM EDT
[#7]
"The sky is falling, the sky is falling!"

And it's Bush's fault!  
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:14:28 PM EDT
[#8]
We have to many laws, to keep track of.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:01:32 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I'm watching the news right now hearing about how Kerry is stating that if Bush is serious about fighting terrorism he should continue that ban. Also they just had a news paper clipping stating how after September 13 Terrorists will be able to buy Uzi's and AK-47s just across the street from where your children go to school and you live...  hock.gifI am suprised that the brady crowed is not getting more T/V time.Where is Rosey Odannel and the 5,000 Million mom's I saw A few brady peep's but not what I expected.

Hurry we must rally to stop this ban from ending other wise Terrorists will take over the country with there unstoppable... flash-hiders... hinking.gif

"It only takes 5 seconds for someone to empty a 50rd magazine from an AK that is just 2 seconds slower than an automatic weapon. If we can ban automatic weapons we can and should ban semi-automatic weapons."

(I'm grouchy right now)

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:14:00 AM EDT
[#10]

Local stations in AL aren't any better.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top