Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2004 11:01:54 PM EDT
But for what?

Kimber TLE II, or a TLE/RL II - I don`t have a combat pistol, let alone a semi-auto handgun.  This would be my main weapon of choice for most situations.  There isn`t much I would do to it, unlike my Remington 870, so it`s great out of the box.  This is the decision I am leaning towards right now.

Remington 870 Project - So far I haven`t done anything to my scattergun.  Currently, it is my only gun that is suitable for defense.  It`s shootable, but it would be much better with things like a Surefire fore-end.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:20:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Get the kimber.
Then add a mag extension to your 870 and work up from there.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:11:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Get a Kimber.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:32:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Deep down inside, I think those are good answers.

But, I would like to know why you would take the Kimber over the 870 project.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 9:08:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Because EVERYONE NEEDS a 1911.  When you get it (and you will, dang it), you will understand .  Also, as you said, you don't have a combat/defense/target semi-auto pistol.  The shotty is pretty effective as is, and add on's aren't expensive nor hard to install yourself.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top