Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/27/2004 10:10:41 AM EDT
Do any of you have any experience with this holster?  I'm considering getting one for my P7M8.  Looks comfortable and reasonably concealable.  I usually carry my G19 in a Galco Concealable and am looking for at least the same level of comfort and concealablilty.

Thanks!

Link Posted: 7/27/2004 11:12:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/27/2004 11:31:34 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I used to know some MSP guys that lugged their P226s in that holster.  It was typical high quality Kramer stuff, but I didnt think it looked exceptionally concealable.  That could just be my bias against paddle holsters.

You never really go wrong with Kramer though, and I use a number of his holsters.

Thanks for the info.   What don't you like about paddle holsters?
Link Posted: 7/27/2004 11:35:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/27/2004 3:16:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Good luck on finding too many holsters for the P7M8. I like Fobus holsters but no dice on his model. Damn fine gun though.
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 2:12:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Got my MSP Paddle today, and it's surprisingly concealable and secure feeling.  Man, that was quick!
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 7:21:57 PM EDT
[#6]
I carry a Sig 239 in a Kramer MSP, and I'm quite happy with it.  I hides just fine at 3:30 inder an untucked t-shirt, but I'm sure that depends on your body type.  I'm 5'6" 170# and wear a 42 jacket if that helps with what I live with.

My state doesn't allow carry anywhere alcohol is served, so it works out nice for that.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 12:08:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, I've worn it all day today, and man is this thing comfy!  Retention is good for CCW, but I don't think I'd like it if I was LEO.  The holster doesn't move around at all, and like I said before, the concealability is surprisingly good.  I can hide it under a t-shirt (my P7).  I am about 5'7" or 5'8" with the physique of a heroin addict.  Quality seems excellent.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I got the horsehide, not the cowhide.  Don't have much to say about the mag carriers yet, as I haven't really used them.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 12:23:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Get a Milt Sparks Versa Max 2...it'll take 3 months to get but it will be worth it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top