Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/29/2003 4:57:37 PM EDT
Toying with the idea of getting one to play with.  Anyone have one?  What kind of accuracy are you getting?

Thanks,
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 5:46:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one in .44mag, and shooting 240gr cast lead bullets through it, it's not bad at all,(around 2in groups,) I probably could have done better but I was fooling around with it not really trying.  I usually shoot at around the 50yd mark. I suppose you could make 100yd shots with it, They are fun to play with. I would say they would make a viable short range deer gun.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 8:53:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey Ralph, thanks for the reply.  Don't hunt anymore so it would be used just for plinking.  I'd get the .44 but with my torn rotator cuff, I'm very recoil sensitive (had to give up my Ruger Deerfield .44, wasn't accurate anyway)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top