Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/17/2003 8:48:13 AM EDT
I have NEW AR FLAT TOP, I like the handle option. So I purchased a RRA CH for it, NOW with a ARMS#2-A1A2 to mount a scope like my other A2 model the scope points front end downward. This seems like it will affect the scopes preformance and adjustability. I do not have the ability to try it out at the range till spring. I could always can the CH and mount it straight two the FT but I like the CH option...........any Ideas about this, experiances prefered...
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 3:45:10 AM EDT
[#1]
While I have used several of the carry handle mounts I have to admit none of them have been the ARMS #2 as shown here: www.armsmounts.com/list.html#2, unless my eyes deceive me this carry handle mount has a front and rear, sounds as if yours is mounted backward.

BTT, for somebody who can verify, (by actual use) that this could be dnra's problem!

Mike
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 4:44:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Mike, my friend, you've given me sound advice before (apt./door security/set-up) so then I compared it to my A2 CH w/arms#2 mounted and the base is installed the same way as it is on my CH models. The ARMS#2 says ON IT its for a A1A2 CH.....which the CH for the flat top is not, its a CH for a FT. I'm baffeled at this point.Thanks for the look see though
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 3:13:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Another thing to check... the ARMS mount might be a tad tight to fit snuggly (read: fully seat) in your carry handle.  A little judicious filing on the CH if this is the case.  I've used the ARMS CH mount before with no problems.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top