Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/26/2003 7:16:29 AM EDT
Tell me about them. The good, and the bad.
I can get the pretty cheap, but do they hold up or crack after a couple of thousand rounds. ect.
Thanks
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 12:11:59 PM EDT
[#1]
The ones I have seen have all been extra cheap looking. Seems like BM bought out one company, I can't recall which, & will make them under the BM brand.

I would have concerns about their longevity as they're not exactly built like Glock or H&K polymer.

My .o2
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 1:36:40 AM EDT
[#2]
I heard the Bushmaster Carbon rifles are really not to be treated like regualar Ar's.  The material is supposed to be strong stuff but who knows.  I think the biggest thing was the lighter weight.  4 lbs if I remember correctly.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 5:07:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Professional Ordnance was the original company that made them, them Bushmaster bought them out. I heard a lot of complaints about the Professioal Ordnance guns, so be careful if you decide to get one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top