Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/3/2003 2:56:53 PM EDT
AR15.com AK-74 GROUP BUY now in progress !!

CampyBob, KrinkFreak and Ohio Rapid Fire have done a fine job of delivering a great value to AR15.com Members.  Please follow the link below for pricing and details.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=64&t=58235&page=6#bottom

BTW, these are NOT run-of-the-mill production AK's but are being CUSTOM BUILT by Ohio Rapid Fire.

5sub
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 7:37:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Over 50 AR15.com members can't be wrong !!

Check this Group Buy out today.

5sub
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 2:01:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Update from KF

-----------------------------------------------

All,

Here are a few updates on the SEAK Production Schedule:

SEAK Rifle:
- AK-74 Kits are due to arrive at Ohio Rapid Fire during the first week of January. Their were some unexpected shipping delays from the country of origin, and they are inbound as of this date. This is good news for those of you who were worried about the holidays taking your fun money away from you. It also lets everyone snag the "Tax Refund" check before the spouses get their hands on them...

Just make sure you don't get yourself in trouble...

"I'm sick of you buying guns!!"Look biatch, it's a SEAK now get off my back!!

Production should begin on 15 Jan 04, with the first rifles shipping on or about 30 Jan 04. Later batches will take about two-three weeks to assemble and ship. Ohio Rapid Fire will be working full time on putting out these rifles to all customers.

SEAK Scope:
- I spoke with Bob and John at KVAR and they told me the factory producing the PO3 scopes are currently backlogged on a major contract with a foreign nation. They anticipate receiving scopes for the SEAK project within 3-4 months. This may not sit well with some of you, and I understand. But supply and demand always rules in a situation like this....So, it appears the best we could hope for to receive the scopes will be in the Feb/Mar timeframe. That's not so bad. If you purchase a SEAK, then you qualify to get the PO3 at the $195 cost from Ohio Rapid Fire. Consider it a "virtual raincheck" that you can use as soon as they receive them from KVAR. KVAR went on to thank all of us here at AR15.COM who supported them after the racially discriminating posts toward KVAR were made on GunGoons.Nutz

SEAK Mags and Pouches:
- Same schedule as the SEAK rifles. They should be due in during the first week of January and will be shipped with the rifles.

Production Schedule:
- First Batch should start on or about 15 Jan 04 and be ready to ship on 30 Jan 04. Deposits (1/2 of your order) should be received by Rapid Fire prior to 15 Jan 04 in order to be in the first batch.

- Second Batch should start 15 Feb 04 and ship on or about the end of Feb 04. Deposits (1/2 of your order) should be received by Rapid Fire prior to 15 Feb 04 in order to be in the second batch.

- Third and Last Batch should start 15 Mar 04 and ship on or about 30 Mar 04. Deposits (1/2 of your order) should be received by Rapid Fire prior to 15 Mar 04 in order to be in the third and last batch.

DEPOSITS:
- Under no circumstances should deposits be sent to Ohio Rapid Fire until potential purchasers are notified via email or "the call to send deposits" is posted on AR15.COM

This will save all of us trouble in case something happens (Murphy's Law) which may upset the SEAK Production Schedule.

I hope this helps everyone stay in the loop on the SEAK Project.

Take care,

KF
"SEAK Middle-Man Stuckee"

[ Edited By KRINKFREAK on 11/15/2003 12:49:17 PM ]
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 1:42:28 PM EDT
[#3]
definately interested in a later batch...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top