Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/11/2003 4:06:12 PM EDT
I finally picked up my "new" AUG today, woot! I have a 902SA series, and I just picked up a 906SA series to join it.

It has a lot of the updates (new bolt sleeve style, closed cage flash suppressor, roller on the bolt carrier), but it's missing some others (new style firing pin, among others).

What I'd like to do though...is upgrade it's optics. I know they changed optics/crosshairs from the doughnut to a doughnut/crosshair recticle, correct? I remember seeing a photo of it at one time, but I can't find it again for the life of me...

Except for the whole detachable optics thing, I'd like to make the new AUG in my collection as close to an A2 as possible. That doughnut just ain't all that accurate without a crosshair

Thanks for any help/info...and pricing would be handy, too

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top