Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2003 7:49:03 PM EDT
did anyone read the article on Century Arms in the new shotgun news?  it was written by David Fortier, and was just a gloss of their operation.  there was an interesting picture on the last page.  the caption said it was a Cetme reciver, but it look like a standard Cetme.  it looks like it takes m-16 mags.  could this be the next new thing from Century?  maybe they got a batch of .223 cetmes from spain.  isn't spain switching to the G36 from the .223 Cetme.  what do you guys think?
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 9:00:45 PM EDT
[#1]
i've been doing a little bit of investigating, and it apears that the receiver in the pic is of the Cetme Modelo L in .223.  i hope that this is the next offering from Century. i will most certainly by one.  it would be a poor mans HK93.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top