Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2003 3:28:54 AM EDT
I was thinking od attempting to install rails on my keltec sub2000, so I could add Eotech and swiss grip, kinda make it a little more modular and CQB like. They have there own scope mount and small rail, but it is nothing to my liking. If anyone has any suggestions on how to do this (drilling through the plastic, etc..., please let me know. Thanks
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 11:36:36 AM EDT
[#1]
try www.ktog.org/ ....its the kel tec owners group website and its a great place for ideals...log on and go to the "sub guns" section...you'll find it there I'm sure....by the way I've got two of the sub2k's...one in 9mm and the other in 40s&w ...and man are they fun guns to shoot!.....take care, Russell
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 12:00:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I drilled two small holes through the front-right-side portion of the handguard to add a small rail to my SUB-9 so I could mount a Streamlight M3 when necessary.  There was plenty of clearance and it works like a charm.  I haven't done this to my SUB-2000 yet (my wife has taken over my SUB-9 ).

I'm not sure about how well what you're suggesting would work, due to where the seam in the handguard halves falls (top and bottom, longitudinally).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top