Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/17/2003 1:33:41 PM EDT
Anyone know if those are worth a hell?  I've been wanting something like a mac or uzi but don't want a mac or uzi

Link Posted: 8/17/2003 2:30:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Not that it matters, but the full auto ones arent good for anything but 20 feet or less unless they have a shoulder stock.

As for that style semi auto pistol, go with a MAC and get over it.  However, if you have money to burn, get it.  They're cool for the novelty that comes with such guns.  The trigger is terrible as theyre a bastardized DAO, similar to a Glock.  The balance is not the greatest?  Where ya gonna get spares?  Mags are outfuckingrageously priced.  The charging handle, like an AR is made of plastic.

I think your money would be better spent on a higher end double stack 1911 with some 28 round mags or even a Glock with 33 rounders.
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 4:20:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I was going to get one, had it on layaway... woke the fuck up, but a preban M11 with two mags for $350 shipped and transferred.

The mags for the SPP run around $100-$125 a piece.  Fuck that.
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 4:25:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I kick ass with that when I'm playing counterstrike.
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 8:51:30 PM EDT
[#4]
That's a gun that pwnz in counter strike and no where else...especially now that Steyr is in limbo between existence and history.

Too bad, too M series pistols and the  AUGs\USRs were as well put together as anything out there.
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 9:16:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Well the game I saw it on was Rainbow Six Raven Shield.. the SPP and TMP are both on the game.  I'm thinking of just saving the cash and buying myself an AUG.  
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 10:33:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
That's a gun that pwnz in counter strike and no where else...especially now that Steyr is in limbo between existence and history.

Too bad, too M series pistols and the  AUGs\USRs were as well put together as anything out there.

Tell them to build a plant here in the US so I can buy an AUG of my own for less than 3 grand!  I'll do my part to keep them afloat if they'll do theirs!
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 5:34:13 AM EDT
[#7]
I had an SPP bought at a gun show on an impulse.  It shot fine, but then I realized there was no good reason to own it.  There was nothing it would do that a Glock with a 30-round mag couldn't do.  I dumped it pretty quick after figuring that out.  Full auto would be, of course, a whole different story.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top