Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2003 1:58:56 PM EDT
Is it possible? I do not have a FFL dealer license but need to get a hold of a large amount of LEO AR mags to export to Israel. I do not want to have to buy Pre-Ban mags and send them over there because that would be taking away from our precious and limited stock of mags.

Anyhow, many of the IDF units have some really bad mags and need new ones.

How can I do this? Any special ATF permits that I can get. If one of you can help me but wants to remain anonymous just email me here:[email protected]
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 2:14:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Send 'em a pile of Orlites!

Seriously, I have no clue. (About shipping LEO mags, that is.) Just had to say it, though
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 3:45:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 1:53:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 6:03:24 AM EDT
[#4]
You guys mean they (ATF) treat Magazines the same as Firearms in regards to export?
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 6:51:41 AM EDT
[#5]
No, but the export of mags, parts, ammo, and all sorts of other gear (both firearms and non-firearms) which has military use is heavily regulated under the Arms Control Export Act of 1976 (IIRC).
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 12:08:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 7:06:56 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Do you have your own oceangoing vessel?

should also add: that can out run a helicopter if Customs gets word of this
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top