Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/10/2003 6:58:47 PM EDT
Looking to get a template for pistol storage on the top shelf. Fingers sticking out that the barrels can be mounted on type of system. Saw some pictures earlier, but can't seem to find them now. Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 7:28:33 PM EDT
[#1]
No pics, but you can take small wooden dowels and mount them into a 3/4" plywood section. Clean up the end that goes into the bore with a pencil sharpener. When you drill a hole into the base wood, make it at an angle so the pistolwill rest level or slightly angled when mounted. .45's may need sharper angle, doesn't work well with  .22"s. Another way is to mount pegboard and use the 2" heavy hooks. Cover them with duct tape or plastic dip to protect the bore. Then hang away!

Mark
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 7:54:42 AM EDT
[#2]
This works well for me:

Link Posted: 8/13/2003 9:30:26 AM EDT
[#3]
fight4yourrights - you could probably sell those.  That said, Brownells stocks a coated wire stand for 6 pistols.  Works pretty well.
Link Posted: 8/14/2003 9:53:26 AM EDT
[#4]

Same idea, only in acrylic instead of wood.

BTW, I have two of these racks for sale.
Link Posted: 8/15/2003 8:59:02 PM EDT
[#5]
How much, they look nice. 8 gun correct?
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 1:56:38 PM EDT
[#6]

store bought @ versatilegunrack.com
for 29.99
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 6:13:36 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
How much, they look nice. 8 gun correct?

Yup, 8 gun.  How's $45 for both shipped sound?  If interested shoot me an email at [email protected] and we'll stop hijacking this thread.
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 1:34:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Can I hi-jack my own thread? EM sent.
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 1:58:54 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Can I hi-jack my own thread? EM sent.

LOL.  Obviously, I didn't notice that this was your thread.  Yeah, I think you can do that.  Reply sent to your email.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top