Posted: 8/2/2003 11:05:30 AM EDT

Thinking about buying one of these,
anyone have one & try it out ??
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 6:11:40 PM EDT
[#1]

btt
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 8:33:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I have one and its cool, flares are spendy.  I had a good time with it, it makes a nice addition to the collection.  Good deal for 40 bucks, HK makes and ink pin for 75.
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 5:55:48 AM EDT
[#3]
I bought one just because I'm an HK product whore.

I didnt even buy any flares for it yet. They are expensive.

Come on, I live in Philadelphia, when the F am I going to need a flare gun?

Its just neat to have.
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 1:32:02 PM EDT
[#4]

well I'm going to go ahead & order one !
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 1:38:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I have one I picked up at Knob Creek with carry case, cleaning brush and 12ga adapter for $40 NIW.  Kinda cool.  I have a boat, so I guess it's the way to go!
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 6:06:15 AM EDT
[#6]
I shot some off on the 4th of July.  It turned out to be pretty cool!  I've found flares at gunshows for $30 to $40 per box of ten.  There are a few varieties of shells from black smoke, orange smoke, green flare, orange flare, triple flare, and probably a few I haven't seen.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top