Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/31/2003 6:24:13 PM EDT
 I will be vacationing in good old South Dakota before summers end to see the sights .
I will be both east and west . Mitchell to Mt Rushmore . With Wall drug in between .
Does South Dakota have a reciprication law with other ccw states ??

Also any must visit gun shops or pawn shops along hwy 90 ??
I also plan to go to jewel cave and the badlands .
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 7:12:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe with Wyoming.  Packin.org will have the difinitive answer to your question.
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 1:34:50 AM EDT
[#2]
i like south dakota.  takes a while to get to the good parts but it's worth it.  
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 8:04:35 AM EDT
[#3]
we have recriprocity with several states, but i dont think indiana is one of them.  i will double check and get back, tomorrow probably.

in rapid city you have to check out 1st stop gun at 7th and main.  huge selection, not always the best prices, but they are willing to arm wrestle on most everything.

the only other gun/pawn shop worth visiting is fair deal at new york/east blvd.  every other shop is priced like everything is made of gold.

btw, if your coming this week, good luck, sturgis starts this weekend and it is already a madhouse.
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 3:23:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't plan on being in the area till the 11th or 12th . Thanks for the info .
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 3:58:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes, rapid city,  first stop gun. You will be in the nicest shop with the nicest people and you will be in the black hills.   have a good time.
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 6:05:40 PM EDT
[#6]
South Dakota recognizes permits from AK, FL, GA, IN, KY, MI, MT, ND, UT, and WY. Got this info from www.packing.org
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 1:41:25 PM EDT
[#7]
thanks again for the help guys . I am getting excited now that the time is gettin short .
Looking forward to a nice vacation .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top