Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2003 2:06:32 PM EDT
Uncles came down and of course I had to show off my AR. well we ended up going out back and doing a little bit of "plinking". We had some old beer cans that my aunts and uncles left in a cooler with us so we used those. I know what you’re thinking, "I would have drank the beer". I don’t think you would of, this was a beer called "geny light" really nasty beer from New York. Anyway............I threw them down in the creek (about a 20-25ft drop). When we started shooting them dam things they where flying at least 30ft in the air, if the trees wouldn’t of been there they would of went higher. They would split in half, turn inside out, explode.

Really fun I suggest yall go out and buy some nasty cheap beer and start blowing them up. But make sure you shake them!
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 3:00:19 PM EDT
[#1]
1. I resent the beer comment.
2. This thread is useless without pics.
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 4:09:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Man, I just had a couple Genesse Cream Ale's last Friday! You don't know what your missing! I can remember chugging them puppies growing up in upstate NY.

Mark
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 4:22:15 PM EDT
[#3]
1.i didnt mean that it was nasty because it came from new york. its just not a good beer in my opinion
2.i wish i had a digital camera![>(]

we still have some old beer cans. ill take some pics next time with a regular camera
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 4:58:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Roger that.
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 4:39:45 AM EDT
[#5]

Man, I remember pinching cans of Genny Creme Ale from my Dad, every time I thought he wasn't looking, on all the fishing trips we went on
Course, I was like 8 at the time..

Don't shoot that stuff...too many memories

If you want beer to shoot, shoot Miller Lite or something like that. Something purposefully made bad

I wish I could shoot reactive targets like that, but it'd make cleaning the range I go to a real pain in the butt. Now, clays, on the other hand...I need to get a couple crates of those.
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 6:45:01 AM EDT
[#6]
I prefer diet caffene free coke

That stuff is sick
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 6:56:48 AM EDT
[#7]
damn!  genny cream ale!

we used to sit in the boat on lake george and drink that crap all day long when i was in high school....and THEN go wake boarding!

[sigh]where did the time go?????????????????????????[/sigh]
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 9:55:04 PM EDT
[#8]
how big is the creek?  shooting at water is one of the big no no's in firearm safety due to riccochets (sp?).  

that said, i usually buy the walmart brand 12 packs and shoot those up.  the cans do indeed rip in half.
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 10:36:28 PM EDT
[#9]
i say creek but its more like a swampy area. i dont know how big it is but theres a huge hill on the other side of the creek (we call it a creek)so if it does richochet(sp?) it will hit the huge hill. we are shooting down at a pretty steap angle
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 10:55:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Thats blatant alcohol abuse
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top