Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/26/2003 8:54:18 PM EDT
While at my favorite gun store this afternoon (Tanner's Sports Center-Jamison, PA 215-343-3103) I noticed a small bag of M1 Carbine dummy rounds (practice rounds) sitting on the counter. I have a Carbine that's been giving some feeding issues and was thinking about making up some dummy rounds to cycle the action to try to diagnose the problem. I asked about the rounds on the countertop and basically they came in with a trade-in rifle and the person that bought the rifle didn't want them.
I was about to offer to buy them when the sales guy gave them to me.
I started going to this store for at least eight years and have nothing but good experiences. They have great prices and are very friendly.

My question:
Just out of curiosity, what do you think they are worth? There's about 45 of them in the bag.
I have no intention of selling them as I do have a real need for them. Just wondering.

The headstamp is:
WRA  *  44

Here's a pic of what they look like. They are just like the ones in the middle of this picture:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top