Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/9/2003 11:34:11 AM EDT
It's a Kimber Compact aluminum that's had about 1000 rounds through it.  It comes with the factory mag and four Wilson Combat mags.  It has Wilson grips (I still have the original rubber grips).  Plus the box, booklet, etc.  Here are the holsters I have for it:

Galco Concealable (Havana brown)
Galco Royal Guard (IWB)
Fobus paddle

I think that's it...I'll have to check.

What kind of price is fair?  I'd like to sell it all as a package, but do you think it would be better to sell the components separately?  There is a gun show this weekend, which is where I was going to try and sell it.  Here are some pics:

And here's my dog, just because he's so damn cute:

Link Posted: 7/9/2003 11:41:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 11:52:16 AM EDT
[#2]
[DrEvil]One hundred meeeelion dollars!![/DrEvil]
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 12:02:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 12:07:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks!  Do you know what the difference between the II and the pre-II models is?
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 12:08:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 2:11:51 PM EDT
[#6]
wayyyyyy off topic but my dog has one blue eye too!. hes a hound dog
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top