Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/21/2003 1:38:42 PM EDT
Thought you all might enjoy seeing the fruits of my first firearms design project. Under the supervision (more importantly the legal protection) of a Mfr. friend of mine in Idaho, I've been working on an entry toy for our boys in blue. Kinda wish Uncle Sam would let me keep it on my tank when I'm on duty :(

Link Posted: 6/21/2003 2:02:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Details!

Is that two barrels?
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 2:21:24 PM EDT
[#2]
How many rounds in the Mag.? The imported optics have got to go if you're going to sell it to L.E. in the U.S.. Needs a light. Looks intersitng. I'm intrigued.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 3:17:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Two barrels? No, its a Saiga, an AK shotgun, thats the plug end of the gas tube....only one bbl I'm affraid.

The PSO was just for shits and giggles Sukebe, I'm planning on affixing a rail to the top and under the handguard on to which iron sights or what ever scope the end user chooses to mount can be affixed, as well as a virticle foregrip, laser, flashlight, etc. Just waiting for some more financing to come in (get paid next Friday, gunshow is today & tommorow...grrrr.)

I've already got the high-end BSA red-dot I'm going to mount as its optics. I'm also planning on a foregrip from Bushmaster, as well as a 1" flashlight mount (would put an M6 on it but that would double the end cost) The stock wont be wood on the production model. I've got a folding stock from Ace on order....it also needs a recoil buffer as the recoil with 3" slugs is...impressive.

The mag on her now is only 5rnds, although EAA sells LEO-Only 8rndrs and I've got a pair of USAS-12 mags that are on order that can be filed to fit the Saiga and feed reliably with a 10 rnd capacity...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top