Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/13/2003 3:44:03 PM EDT
I think I just stumbled across the best thing I've ever seen, at least for my (admittedly weird) purposes.

It's an Avery dog training bag, but it makes an awesome range bag, at least for me.

I have more photos and a detailed description here.

$49 at Bass Pro shops.  Check it out at www.averyoutdoors.com
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 9:22:50 PM EDT
[#1]
It certainly L@@KS discriminating enough, I didnt view the link but it looks like a discrete set up.....edited to say....it'd never fit my "SUPERSNIPERHIGHPOWERPEOPLEKILLER", that baby's just to damn heavy and long.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 7:23:12 AM EDT
[#2]
The all important question.How much? And where to get? Thanks WarDawg
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 8:31:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Follow Ken's link to his page.  The link at the bottom of the page will take you to where and how much.  Nice bag.

Forgot to add that I use Tenba camera bags...not sure if they're even in business, but the things are made better than any range bag I've seen (save Green Mountain), they use velcro dividers & are padded all over.  The suckers are discreet; guys at the range ask if I'm gonna' take pictues.  

-hanko
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 12:49:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Put an airline tag on it and it looks like a carry-on bag. I like it. I thought my "Bucket Boss Gate Mouth" was the ultimate but it looks like what it is, a tool bag. People steal tools you know.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 3:04:49 PM EDT
[#5]
I need a Sherpa to carry all my gear.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 4:57:55 PM EDT
[#6]
I have the slowest computor ever built. If I click on any links I will still be waiting for it to load tommorrow.With wife not working and going to colledge and two small children,I will be stuck with this Piece Of Sh_t for a while.Is itr under $50?????
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 6:59:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Yes, I paid $49.99 for it.
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 6:26:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks Ken.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top