Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/12/2003 1:42:10 PM EDT
I have a Winchester model 94 30-30 & I was litely oiling the action & noticed a small screw right above the loading port was loose
so I went to tighten it but it wouldn't tighten so trying to figure out what it did, I ended up taking it out and the 'track' that the action moves on fell out. Can someone explain how to put it back in?  Seems like it would be rather awkard since there's so little room to work.

Also the loading port is rather tight & not easy to load quickly. I thought the screw  had something to do with that.

Obviously I do not have a manual!

THANKS!
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 3:01:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 5:14:34 PM EDT
[#2]
i once took my winchester 94 apart. i've taken every other gun i own apart and never had a problem. it took me 2 hours to put that damn thing back together again. there is very little room to work in, thank goodness i don't have chubby fingers or it would still be in pieces.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 5:22:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh shit, you took out THAT screw?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top