Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/5/2003 7:21:53 PM EDT
I may have the chance to trade my Glock-23 for a Savage mod-12 308 hvy-bbl.The guy said the gun was new in the box but he had it for @2 years.With it goes a Tasco scope.The scope is still in the box and has never been mounted.He said it was a 4x16x44? mil-dot with target knobs.I know,the trigger and stock on the savage suck.I'll have 1 hi cap with the Glock.
What do you think?
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 8:11:01 PM EDT
[#1]
IMO. Keep the Glock. As much as it sucks nothing sucks more than a Savage.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 8:29:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I think that is a good trade.

The Savage is a fine target rifle that retails in the area of 450.00 and the scope is fine for starting off.

Your glock is worth 425.00 or so.

If you have been looking for a bolt action, this sounds like the right time.

Good luck on your decision.

Link Posted: 6/5/2003 9:04:12 PM EDT
[#3]
get BOTH (give the guy the money to buy his own, new Glock23)
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 6:09:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Well,I got it.Traded the glock with 2 10 rd mags.The guy i traded with was a leo so he can get his own mags.The rifle is new with the tags still on it.The scope is a tasco varmint/tactical 6x24x42.target knobs and mil-dot reticle,nib.I think it will go on the ee for @$90.00 or so.Now,if I can sell my two hi-cap glock mags,i can see about a stock and trigger.
A new project gun!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top