Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/27/2003 10:42:38 PM EDT
Hey guys...I am looking for a left side,later production, "dull" finish SP1 triangular handguard for a project.  At the moment I have one excellent shape "dull" right side and a "shiny" old style left side with a few scratches....wanna ditch the shiny....any body out there got one to spare?  Will trade/purchase/or both.  IM me.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 2:35:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Try Northridge. They have M16/M16A1 sets for $20. Thats for everything. The ones I've got from them were not shiney, and were a little scuffed up, but were in real good shape otherwise. I use them for cammie/paint projects.

northridgeinc.com/ar15_m16.htm
About halfway down the page.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 3:35:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Get some Alumahide ll(sp?) from Brownells in matte black. It does a perfect job refinishing them. I have done several sets with excellent results. About ten bucks a can.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:48:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Try www.sarcoinc.com
You can get a very good pair of triangle handguards for something like $14
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 12:01:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the info, guys!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 5:41:11 AM EDT
[#5]
I bought two pairs, NOS and still in the usgi wrap, for $8 on eBay. You could always do a search there....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top