Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/28/2003 7:00:35 PM EDT
Anyone? I guess you are all waiting to see if it is any good. Yet I am quite surprised that no one bought one yet or borrowed one from someone else. At least, not that I know about anything like this.

Doggonit
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 2:29:34 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd have picked one up, but my local doesn't have them in stock yet. What is MSRP on one of these again?
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 4:08:32 AM EDT
[#2]
I've seen them listed at $620-650. Pretty nice they made one in 45acp.

Anyone know if these take hi-caps or proprietary 10 round mgs like the HK SL8-1?
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 8:41:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Hi caps baby, including the 30 rounders you can get for less than $20.
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 9:26:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Use your team powers to do a search, this topic has bee gone over several times, both here and in the general discussion.
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 9:50:04 AM EDT
[#5]
I think SteyrAUG was going to do a group buy sometime this year.

P.S. Dont quote me on that.
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 1:02:52 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm in. It's a pretty cheap gun, could be very nice (most likely is), so a group buy of 20, even 50, perhaps even 100 is possible. (100 would be great cause then we could get dealer prices prob. Imagine a $500 carbine).

I need to stock up on 15 rounders for the 9mm!

Link Posted: 4/29/2003 4:59:08 PM EDT
[#7]
I bought one but they don't ship till August so I'm figuring on Christmas. I don't know how much it is; too much probably.
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 6:27:42 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Hi caps baby, including the 30 rounders you can get for less than $20.

WHERE?!?!
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 6:35:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/30/2003 9:13:40 PM EDT
[#10]
www.midwayusa.com/rewriteaproduct/163446

Sorry, the price has gone up $3 since I got mine.  They run just fine, Berettas aren't mag finicky like 1911s or anything.  I got it because I was sick and tired of these Glock shooters at the local handgun tourneys jacking 22-round mags into their guns, so I bought one and brought it to a tourney without telling anyone.  When the time came to "load and make ready" I pulled this thing out of my pants like the Joker showing Batman his huge revolver, jacked it in the Beretta, and it sticks out about 5 inches from the bottom of the frame... anyway, it was good for a laugh out of the IPSC crowd.  Since we don't really care about following all the rules, they let me shoot with it and I went an entire round without reloading.  But with this new carbine I bet it would be good for more than just a practical joke!

Link Posted: 7/16/2003 8:32:43 PM EDT
[#11]
The price ranges are $550-800 for the CX4 Storm.
The Police are getting them right now. A civilian will not be able to get one until August 1.

August 9MM
September 40
October-January for the 45

I have called Beretta, about ten times to make sure what the time line would be.

You will be able to get the mags anywhere.

And if anyone is interested in a group buy let me know.

The only thing bad about this rifle is that it is not here yet.
And I hate playing the waiting game. Day by day. It is getting closer. Dam it hurry up and get here.

LOL

Nathan s
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 4:46:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Im interested, id like to see interchangable parts to have one be able to fire all 3 rounds.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top