Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2003 3:11:55 AM EDT
www.valkyriearms.com/m3.htm
and a review
www.frugalsquirrels.com/firearms-reveiw.html

Never seen this posted here so I thought i'd post it for the people that havn't seen it..
I'm just interested as to why I havn't seen anyone talking about it mostly..
I'd love to have one but I can't
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 3:37:42 AM EDT
[#1]
I just wish the barrels weren't so damn long. They look kinda funny.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 4:34:38 AM EDT
[#2]
$750 for a gun that originally cost less than $20 to produce.

Gotta love dem' thar' comedians at the ATF.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 4:43:00 AM EDT
[#3]
BenDover,

My sentiments exactly... but I thought the grease gun only cost $7 to manufacture!

You're paying 100x more for this new one!
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 10:00:53 AM EDT
[#4]
My mother always told me that Can't never got anything done. If you'r blaming it on your state well they have not build fences around CA yet, you are there by choice.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 2:36:17 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
$750 for a gun that originally cost less than $20 to produce.

Gotta love dem' thar' comedians at the ATF.

yup Basically. And with that long-ass Pinnochio
barrel! I wonder how much Valkyrie would charge
if they reproduced those WWII .45 Liberators?
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 4:01:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Get an UZI and you could have barrel and cal. changes if you want.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 4:26:37 PM EDT
[#7]
jsut a question: couldn't you remove the wire stock, then put on a shorter barrel and make it a pistol?
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 8:13:30 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
jsut a question: couldn't you remove the wire stock, then put on a shorter barrel and make it a pistol?

no no and no.

first, you cant turn a rifle into a pistol. the gun would have to come "logged" as a pistol (some compaines will do that) but it would be in violation of the 94 ban. it would be an assauly weapon because it has an out of pistol grip mag and be overweight. thier is NO WAY you could get it under weight (50 oz). you best shot would be getting them to sell it as an AOW, which is class 3. you would have to register it, but it could be like a pistol with forward pistol grip.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 10:34:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Actually looked at one at a gunshop, overall unimpressed with their rendition of the grease gun and the price $$$$.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top