Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2003 10:47:35 AM EDT
Can someone head me to a www where I could look at some of these rifles. The only ones I can find are the heese.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 10:50:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 3:28:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Try this...
www.ohiorapidfire.com

I don't have a clue about the quality of their product but the prices are attractive.Maybe the guys on the HK boards can give you some insight.

As far as Special Weapons the VAST majority of people have nothing but problems.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 3:36:32 PM EDT
[#3]
No personal experience here, but it seems like the best option may be to have Jayson at IGF build one for you.  Supposedly, he turns out a much better finished product than either SW or Hesse.  You can buy both the parts kit and the receiver from FAC.  The receiver is made by SW and is $420, the parts kit is $500 and includes all the necessary US made parts you'll need for compliance.  IGF's build price is $200+$25 return shipping.  

Presuming you have a local FFL who will do the transfer on the receiver for a reasonable price, you'll probably have the best clone you can get, for around $1200.  

Websites:

IGF: www.investmentgradefirearms.com
FAC: www.gunsnstuff.net

IGF's website is pretty good - he evens has forums there if you have any questions.  FAC's website sucks donkey balls, however.  They do have their catalog online, but it requires some silly proprietary viewer and is verrry slow.  Their number is 1-800-486-5971.  They also typically won't let you order any firearm or receiver and have it shipped to a third party FFL - they generally want the FFL to place the order.  However, you can reach Harlan (the owner) at X114.  He'll usually let you order a receiver through him to be shipped to an FFL.  Alternately, you could probably just have IGF order the receiver and have everything shipped straight there.

Rocko
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 5:20:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Forgot about Jason/IGF.No personal experience either but he has a very good rep on the HK boards.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 1:16:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Thank you very much
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top