Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2003 11:01:10 PM EDT
I just traded for a used G26 w/adjustable sights.  There was no manuals with the deal and I was hoping someone could help with the proper adj. for the sights.  Which screw adjusts what and in which direction?  I know I can always count on you guys leading me the right way thanx in advance  Craig
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 3:36:54 AM EDT
[#1]
IIRC the top screw adjusts elevation, (clockwise is up) and the side screw adjusts windage (clockwise is left), the best thing ya can do with that thang is replace it w/ a good Meprolite or Trijicon night-site as their flimsy and snag on clothing when carried concealed.

BTW a call to Glock in Symrna, GA will get ya a manual, and oh yea, the one adjustable that I saw which came w/ an old (original imported) Glock 17 had elev. and windage adjustments clearly marked on it, so the one ya got is unmarked it may not be original equipment and details above could be wrong.

Mike
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 4:21:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top