Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2003 4:19:53 AM EDT
Does anyone know if the PRI flip up front sight
www.mountsplus.com/products/flip_up/pri-fup-1.htm locks in the up and down position? Its pretty pricey but if its a good peice of gear then I'll spring for it. How does it stack up to the new GG&G sight?  
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 4:38:36 AM EDT
[#1]
It semi locks in to position It has a ball and detent set up simlar to the detent on a AR15 saftey. It clicks in to place up and down. I dont know how good it is.

how about that snow
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 10:32:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Mine "locks" in both positions.  I am sure if I pulled/pushed hard on it it would go up/down, but I am not worried.  I compared it to a GG&G at a shoot the other day and I like my PRI better.  
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 12:00:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I have the GG&G and like it just fine myself.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 7:26:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Keep in mind the GG&G will break if it gets a hard whack.  The PRI will give before breaking but wont be knocked down by a light to moderate blow.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 9:15:49 PM EDT
[#5]
I like the PRI so much Igot two! It 'sorta' looks in place up and down, but a sharp blow will close it (this is what you want!).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top