Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2003 9:03:58 PM EDT
Keifer Southerland gets M-4 from dead bad guy and returns fire to more BG's...M-4 has ACOG, RAS, military laser, and Knight's forward pistol grip...Mr. Southerland fires M4 without using forward pistol grip, grasping handguard instead...
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 4:36:46 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Keifer Southerland gets M-4 from dead bad guy and returns fire to more BG's...M-4 has ACOG, RAS, military laser, and Knight's forward pistol grip...Mr. Southerland fires M4 without using forward pistol grip, grasping handguard instead...

They were using 20 round mags, wierd I thought.  Jack (Sutherland) never fired it on 'semi' either.  Or at least I didn't see it.  Then he dropped the weapon instead of shouldering it and became a hostage because Neena picked it up, changed to a loaded mag and chambered a round.  I didn't like how this whole segment was written.  He's suppose to be former Delta/CAG.  I would think he would be smarter than to leave a weapon in someones reach who was just handling his ammo.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 4:56:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Anybody keeping track of how many people Jack's killed this season so far?  I think he's pushing around 10 or so in about 5 hours. :D
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 11:35:44 AM EDT
[#3]
2 people an hour sounds right.  I wonder what the kill/ double agent ratio turns out to be this season?
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 12:01:08 PM EDT
[#4]
2 people every hour!?  That is like 3.69 Columbines every day!  Oh the Humanity!
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 12:31:35 PM EDT
[#5]
The ACOG wasn't a TA01NSN, but it was a 4x, interesting.

He fired a couple double taps on semi, IIRC.

I think they used 20 round magazines because it was easier for Kiefer to catch them when thrown to him by the actress playing Nina.

If it had been me, I would have kept the ammo with me.  Maybe I blinked, but I don't know why she was carrying it in the first place.

What if she got hit while she was standing a few meters from Jack?  He'd be SOL.

So who do you think was behind the mop up after the plane went down.  Obviously the badguys were intended to look like Americans.

JAW
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 12:41:37 PM EDT
[#6]
So far I think it's been better than last season.  Last nights episode left me drooling for a new AR and lots of accesories.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 5:45:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Jack Bauer, my new favorite master of death!
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 7:54:52 PM EDT
[#8]
what was that rectangular box on the top over the handgaurd?
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 9:07:48 PM EDT
[#9]
That's the Milspec IR laser target designator, AN-PQ something-or-other...
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 4:06:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Nina had stashed a mag from a body, and Jack didn't know it.  That's why he threw down the empty M4.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 4:33:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top