Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2003 12:02:08 PM EDT
Anybody know if PA has any guns in there laws that are considered illegal to buy. I'm thinking about getting a Cobray semi-auto pistol.  and was wondering if there legal in PA.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 12:06:48 PM EDT
[#1]
It's not a very good gun, but it's perfectly legal to buy one in PA. Or you could take full advantage of PA's laws and buy a full-auto SWD 11/9. They only run about $1500 and are a lot more fun thean the semi version.

There ar no legal firearms in the US that are unlawful to own in PA.

Link Posted: 1/7/2003 12:50:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I agree with DavidC completely.

I've had the semi M11's.  They're ok, and they're completely legal in PA, but I much prefer the real deal.  And as long as you're not in Philly or another large city, you can probably get the required CLEO sign-off for the real deal in full-auto.

Link Posted: 1/7/2003 1:15:48 PM EDT
[#3]
I`d like to think that PA is one of the better states.So lets NOT let rendell F*&^ this up for us!
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 8:04:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Since this gun is a pistol I have another question for you. What do I put down if I'm unemployed under the line were it asks you what your occupation is and what not?
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 8:15:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Since this gun is a pistol I have another question for you. What do I put down if I'm unemployed under the line were it asks you what your occupation is and what not?

drug dealer  errrr....  i mean self employed.  sorry.  i couldnt resist.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 9:16:06 PM EDT
[#6]
LOL, I only wish I was a drug dealer.  I guess I could use my Web Design company that hasn't paid me in over 5 months for work I've done for them.   I've been able to save up alot of money over the years. I once had a good job working in the Dot.com industry but those days are over.

All I can do now is land a gig working for a small company out of Cleveland ohio and get paid when my boss collects his welfare checks.

Link Posted: 1/8/2003 8:39:10 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

You tell the truth.  Put "unemployed", or put down whatever job it is you do when you are working ("auto-mechanic", "lawyer", "lion-tamer").  You can't be denied for being unemployed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top