Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2003 7:08:38 AM EDT
Attendance was petty heavy Saturday. I saw a complete PWA pre-ban rifle for 995.00 and a Sendra pre-ban for 1150 in a car configuration. 20 round Colt mags were 25.00 with 65% finish or better.

I saw some pristine 30 rounders for 25.00, but wait, they are in sandwich baggies, and they smell like permaslik-G? No mention that they were refinished.

I saw Sten mags for 8.00 each !!!
There were also some really nice Sten mags that were blued and $12.00!! Glad I paid 2.00 each for my own.

Looked all day for a .357 Maximum lever action rifle. I couldn't remember if Marlin or Winchester made it. Puma has some fairly nice looking lever actions. I had not seen them before.

Post ban Colts were ~$950.00
Cavarms were around $760.00

I damn near bought that Preban PWA. It belongs to a friend who is on hard times. (divorce, failing business)

Wolf .223 for 104.00 per 1000

Can't think of much else. This is the first gunshow I have attended for a while. I was there in a political booth, but there were 4 of us so we could wander around.

I re-upped my GOA membership and got into the show for free. Told them to keep the book and give it to someone else who wanted it.

I will be going to the one in Louisville in the next few weeks also.

Bob
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top