Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2003 5:02:54 PM EDT
Nizzzzzzzzzzze.

Bought the trigger parts kit and had the shop owner put them on..while I waited. After he brought it back out...there was a lot of Ooooo's and ahhhhhh's from the guys in the shop. Shop owner wanted to keep it for a day on his counter...I let him since he agreed to put parts in for free and charge me $5 for transfer fee.

I go by the next day...he said there were alot of guys asking about it and they fondled it bunch of perverts!

Says he's goin' to the shot show next month and will definitely be picking some up!

Just thought I give a thumbs up to Cav arms for the "look" factor.

NAKED
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 5:52:41 PM EDT
[#1]
What color did you get?

I've got a blue lower on the way and just took delivery of my CAV-15.

Link Posted: 1/2/2003 6:43:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I've got the o.d. green..just like yours except I put the Hogue condom on the hand grip.

They are lookers..no doubt.

Link Posted: 1/2/2003 6:45:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Is that what CA shows in the pics on their web site?  I've been wondering...where's a decent place to pick one up?
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 7:02:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I've got a few in different configurations...

Link Posted: 1/2/2003 7:06:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice rigs, DC.  I take it you're satisfied with the CAV lowers, eh?
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 7:27:51 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Nice rigs, DC.  I take it you're satisfied with the CAV lowers, eh?

Well, somehow I've ended up with half of my ARs on CAV-15 lowers

At 6'4" tall I really like the length of the stock. They are the most comfortable ARs I have.

Link Posted: 1/2/2003 8:23:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Those look GREAT! I want a green one, but I'm waiting for the new MkII. I want the A1 size stock.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 5:36:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Well, you could always get one now and send it off to Treetop to have it shortened.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 6:28:27 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Well, you could always get one now and send it off to Treetop to have it shortened.

True, but I'm trying to cut back on my compulsive behavior. That would cost me extra
in shipping and to pay Treetop. If I just wait the couple of months, I'll be able to order it
already like I want it. So, I'll wait and get my upper together.
I think the RRA M4 Tactical Entry upper would look great on that lower...
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 11:04:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Yeah, that's what I was thinking as well, but then SteyrAUG came along with his CavArms group buy and I was sold.

If you pop over to the CavArms forum, Russell has posted some good info on the Mark II stocks coming out.  Sounds like they'll be "cleaner".
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 11:29:22 AM EDT
[#11]
here's a couple of pics of my Cav Arms:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top