Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2003 11:16:04 AM EDT
THe Bill Goodman Gun and knife shows or the PRO gun shows?   Never been to a Bill Goodman but there's one this weekend......It's an hour and 15 minutes away so i'm trying to figure out if it's worth going to....

Any help?

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 11:18:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Where are the shows in OH and WV this weekend?
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 11:22:33 AM EDT
[#2]
There is a show in Berea, OH.  It usually has 500-800 tables.  The website is www.ohiogunshows.com.  The one thing that I can't stand about the majority of the shows is the influx of NON-FIREARM crap that some of the "vendors" try to peddle to us.
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 11:27:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Sorry m499 didn't mean to jack your thread!!

Thanks for the heads-up tcjkl4 !!
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 11:42:03 AM EDT
[#4]
The one I was thinking about going to is in Dayton.  THe Bill Goodman at the Hara Arena.   But I don't want to go if its 500 tables full of knives and airsoft guns..

What's the one in Cleveland /Berea like?
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 11:47:06 AM EDT
[#5]
The show in Berea is the only one I go to.  It typically has 500 of the 800 tables full of firearms.  If you're looking for tactical stuff, there are usually a half dozen of these FFL's there too.  A few Class II manufacturers as well.  Other than the dealer only shows, this one typically takes the cake.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 5:56:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Medina is better than Berea, IMHO. The Summit Co show is much smaller than either...
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 7:17:20 AM EDT
[#7]
I used to go periodically, not been in maybe 3-4 yr. Used to be crowded, then it died down (maybe the increase in admission cost)... I do not know current cost to get in. There has been a bunch of garage sale (for lack of better words) when I went, I prefer the firearms only tables.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top