Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2003 8:15:15 AM EDT
i was just wondering if any of you guys have any opinions on the semi-new ar 180b.  i was looking at it and i like the way it looks, but i have never held one or known anbody who has shot one.  the price is nice, and it smade by a good company so i guess it can't be completly worthless...BUT it's not chrome lined, and what's with the polyner stuff??

should i consider this gun as a possibility for my next gun??

Link Posted: 1/1/2003 9:58:28 AM EDT
[#1]
OK i just read that these things are backordered for about a year so maybe that's why not many people have an opinion on these guns.  well its out of the running now, i'm not gonna wait for a year to get a gun i don't really know anything about.
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 10:17:49 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
OK i just read that these things are backordered for about a year so maybe that's why not many people have an opinion on these guns.  well its out of the running now, i'm not gonna wait for a year to get a gun i don't really know anything about.

I picked one up at Camp Perry.  It is a great rifle.  It shoots well and is handy.
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 10:41:34 AM EDT
[#3]
does camp perry have a website??

do they have them in stock?
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 11:13:09 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
does camp perry have a website??

do they have them in stock?

Each year at the National Matches at Camp Perry, Ohio, companies will have pavilions to sell product.  Each year ArmaLite supports the National Matches by having an outlet store set-up for a few weeks.  This is usually in late July and early August.

Do a search at www.gunsamerica.com
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 12:14:16 PM EDT
[#5]
David, I took one of these in on trade. I ran one 30 round mag through it as a function test. It has a total of approx 150 rounds through it. I have always considered this as trading stock.
I have it for sale now - see the attached link.

www.gunbroker.com/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=6769255
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top