Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/26/2002 11:20:36 AM EDT
Is there anyway for me to disassemble the internal mag on a Turkish Mauser? The thing is packed with Cosmoline and I dont want to start unscrewing things before I know whats going on. Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 11:35:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I downloaded the manual free on line.  Wish I could remember the address.  I ust browsed Mauser.  

I didn't take mine down to remove the cosmo. I buy solvents by the quart at the auto store. I just poured down the mag swished around and the cosmo came right out. Oiled her down and off I went, well almost. Technique does not work on the bolt and I did take it down and the manual saved me alot of pain.
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 12:15:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 1:04:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Cool, thanks
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 1:32:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I found the pdf on my hard drive.  Mitchels Manual is different than nonames with a bit more detail.  IM me your E mail and I will attach the file and yes I use active Norton.
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 3:01:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 3:52:59 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Cool, thanks

pee drop
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top