Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/18/2002 1:10:46 PM EDT
I saw them in their online catalog . Are they any good? Are they to big and balky? Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 2:21:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Anybody actually used them???
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 2:49:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Good question I'm curious too.
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 8:42:25 PM EDT
[#3]
The forty rounders you see in their catalog are not made by Bushmaster. They are after market crap and should be avoided. You'll see the same mags for sale in Cabelas. I actually have one for some reason, and it works ok, But they realy make no sense. Ever try firing an AR with a mag like that from the prone position? And thats probobly exactly where you will be when the sh** hits the fan. This is why people like the twenty rounders so much.
Link Posted: 12/19/2002 5:20:47 AM EDT
[#4]
I agree with Tobin, I ordered some and quickly returned them, they were black shiny steel mags, and just felt cheap, the baseplates weren't stamped at all. Stick with the USGI, or Beta-C's if you want higher capacity.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top