Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/15/2002 10:24:59 AM EDT
After looking at all the responses on my Glock 22 question earlier, I have a couple more.  Does anyone reload for their .40; and do you have a favorite load?  Also, where is a good place to look for mags?  
Thank you,
Sleepy717
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 10:51:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't shoot reloads through a G-22. Glock model 22's do not fully support the casing near the base. Reloading can weaken the brass and result in ruptured cases and serious damage/injury.
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 10:55:32 AM EDT
[#2]
I have one and I only shoot reloads out of it. I've put 3000 rounds through it with not a single problem. Some of the reloaded cases have been used 6 or 7  times. Just don't shoot lead out of a Glock. Just jacketed ammo
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 10:59:54 AM EDT
[#3]
I carry Remington Golden Saber 165gr.  At the range I shoot Winchester white box 165gr.
Works for me.
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 11:31:32 AM EDT
[#4]
US Border patrol has had good results with Rem 165 gr. Golden Saber. They have more duty shootings that any other agency so that says something for what they use. Reloads OK but don't use lead unless you replace barrel with aftermarket conventional rifling. Poly barrel that comes with Glock 22 will load up heavy on lead and will result in damage, injury or death. Maybe all three! : (
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top