Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/6/2002 7:19:46 AM EDT
in the most recent FAC catalog www.gunsnstuff.net

These are the T3 forged receivers. Last time I bought Olympic receivers I had some alignment issues with the pin holes. Has anyone bought these? Any feedback?

The price is certainly low enough to pick up a couple if they are decent quality.

Link Posted: 12/6/2002 7:41:39 AM EDT
[#1]
I just looked over the website and didn't see the receivers that your talking about. That is a good price. I'm a little leary of buying from an outfit that I've heard little about.
Link Posted: 12/6/2002 8:04:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Ad is in their current paper catalog, which I think you can download from their site. They have a pretty good reputation on the FalFiles site, so I'm not worried about FAC as much as I am about the quality of the Oly lowers.

Link Posted: 12/6/2002 8:14:03 AM EDT
[#3]
I have one.

No hole-alignment problems or other issues...

It worked just fine...
Link Posted: 12/7/2002 5:19:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Sounds good but when you can get a stripped RRA or Bushmaster lower for maybe $120 (or less) I think I'd rather pay the extra $$. FAC is a fine company to buy from.
Link Posted: 12/7/2002 5:48:51 PM EDT
[#5]
I have bought several of these lowers over the past couple of years. I have been happy with all of them.

FAC is a good company to deal with but I ordered some lowers in Feb. of this year and it took until Aug. to get them. They told me in July that they were so back-ordered on these receivers that they weren't taking orders for them for awhile. Hopefully they have caught up by now.
Link Posted: 12/7/2002 11:39:54 PM EDT
[#6]
i had the same problems with FAC. they dont actually HAVE anything they advertise. i ordered 3 recievers and some mil-surps from them last april and finally canceled the order in july. recieved nothing. and they dont call or email regarding the status of your order.
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 6:45:54 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I just looked over the website and didn't see the receivers that your talking about. That is a good price. I'm a little leary of buying from an outfit that I've heard little about.

You have to download their wholesale flier from the website, Check page 12.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top